Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Role Reboot Interview

I started this blog over a year ago to share gluten free/ cow dairy free recipes and to share my story of triumphs and struggles with living with food allergies. Since then life has been crazy, mostly in good ways. It has also left little time for me to focus on my blog, which brings me to why I am writing today.


A friend of mine asked me to participate in an interview series called Real Roles for the blog site Role Reboot. www.rolereboot.org Below is a link to my interview. It gives a little bit of back story on me, explains a bit about what I have been doing in the last year, and highlights what is truly important to me right now. I am honored to have been given the opportunity to share my story. Thanks Role Reboot, Tanene, and Nicole. Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment